- A prime position for your stand at the table top exhibition.
- 4 x day delegate passes.
- A prime presentation slot in the seminar programme.
- Maximum exposure at the event, with your branding on the seminar suite holding screen and seminar theatre walls.
- Strong brand presence on all pre-event marketing, including the Building Services Forum website, regular inclusion in e-newsletters and headline sponsor status on all e-shots.
- A dedicated e-cast circulated to the full BSEE database.
- Pre-event editorial coverage in BSEE magazine, plus a full page advertisement in the dedicated event supplement.
- A full page in the conference catalogue, plus a strapline on the front cover.
- Your company profiled in a full page editorial in BSEE magazine.
- A stand at the table top exhibition.
- Two day delegate passes to the event.
- Full branding on all pre-event marketing, including your company logo and profile on the Building Services Forum website, an advertisement in the Event Guide and your logo included on all e-newsletters and e-shots.
- Pre-event editorial coverage in BSEE magazine, plus a half page advertisement in the dedicated event supplement.
OTHER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
Delegate bags (supplied)
Branding on the delegate bag (maximum of three companies or exclusive to one organisation).
Your branding on the lanyards that are distributed to every visitor and delegate at the event.
Event Guide sponsorship
The Event Guide lists all delegates, speaker profiles, exhibitor and sponsor details together with contact information. The Event Guide sponsor will receive:
- A front cover image and logo.
- Free full page advert in the Event Guide.
Coffee & catering points sponsorship
With every delegate stopping by the coffee & catering points for refreshments and networking, this is the perfect way to present your company’s corporate logo and key message to a highly engaged audience.
Your logo will feature on the badges that every visitor and delegate receives at the event.
Insert in the Event Guide
A maximum of 4 inserts can be carried in the Event Guide.